Thursday, April 17, 2008

thank goodbye


This is the only time we take photos together (before chinese new year) Finally i finish my 3 and a half months training at Executor [16 Apr]
very fast..ended my blurry training and months! wake up!!! maybe not enough sleep? i spend time in office until 6-7pm then do my own thing at night to midnight everyday. boring mad! but i think is a good training period..when chinese new year, i enjoy great meals with media owners and business partners and get RM200 angpau from boss. hmmm..nice izzit? haha..

The last hour of the day, i still final completing my things for Peter. Only two of us in the office at 7pm, he give me a speech and we chat.Well he is successful person and he tells me a lot of his experience. We leave office together and he fetch me back home around 9.

At the last day, unexpectedly i cannot bear to part for leaving. but i did weary of attending too. what is this? i don't know. Anyway thank to Executor. bye

No comments: