Wednesday, March 5, 2008

First gorgeous blog

Todays' gorgeous! getting a blogging place at Blogspot.
its easy to create a blog but is hard for me to make it live.(never update)
many of my friends having their blog, written down stories,experiences,feelings or status of them.and i do create a blog at friendster(but outdated)
this semester going for internship for 3 and a half months. feel quite free without any sch assignment.just create this blog for fun.lol~ p/s thx river. i have a specialize blog finally.haha


The place I having my internship, media execution company which doing media planning for advertising. My job was basically doing graphic illustration.


thats all in the office. so small..so bored


i walked to office and back to home everyday.


the "one way"backstreet i walked over.


and will saw the building (e-business park@damansara intan) my destination at level 12. building on the bushes! lol.. it just takes me 15 minutes.


this is my place and i can see my home through the window.(the apartment:)


this is me in a cooling and boring place == start work! lol

No comments: